• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keshtan Moore

On saturday in Florida's romping of LSU 51-21 Keshtan Moore got to play in th fourth quarter. He also scored a touchdown. Moody has been forgotten lately and has not played first because of the emerging Moody, Demps, and Rainey ; second because he has been hurt. I was very happy to see him get to play and even score because he has sat around on the bench but he hasn't cried, complained, or quit he just waited for his opportunity and finally got it. He is a good guy and has a little bit of talent as long as he holds on to the ball. His touchdown completed that win for me.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i was watching him the whole game... he got a few plays in at fullback, and almost had another TD when Tebow rolled out left for the pass and then ran it in

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
After his fumble in the 2007 game, Moore redeemed himself on Saturday night with his TD rush and those late plays in the 4th, as well as his solid blocking on offense. As humble as he seems to be, he is an asset to our offense and provides a sense of leadership to the younger guys on our team - that, and Coach Meyer thinks the world of him.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Moore does provide some great leadership for our offense. That being said, I don't want him taking carries away from Demps, Rainey and Moody. The more we get the ball in those guy's hands, the better.

Swampman

VIP Member
Moody was still nursing his injury against LSu, that's why he didn't play.

As for Moore... look, I like it when a player gets to come in a score for the team, but that guy has cost us so many big plays and games in the past. His fumbles were always game changers. He is the least talented back on the team and thus deserves to get the least amount of playing time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema