• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jonathan Dowling Kicked Off Team

The Zooker

VIP Member
Anybody know why? Meyer announced it today but wouldn't give the reason. Just a generic "violation of team rules." He was poised to become a great safety in my opinion. Tough loss.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
You know Urban Meyer. "Undisclosed rule violation", "we have to execute better", "the offensive line graded out a champion"...it all means the same thing. Apparently Dowing graded out a champion but committed a rule violation by executing better. Who knows?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You know Urban Meyer. "Undisclosed rule violation", "we have to execute better", "the offensive line graded out a champion"...it all means the same thing. Apparently Dowing graded out a champion but committed a rule violation by executing better. Who knows?

Laughing 'til it hurts...Oh yeah, I was already hurting.

robdog

Gator Fan
Think it has to do with some of the additional pressure coming directly from the NCAA? I mean there is a witch hunt going on for all the major powerhouses. Maybe a preemptive strike from Meyer is going to lessen the penalty if there is something there???

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Think it has to do with some of the additional pressure coming directly from the NCAA? I mean there is a witch hunt going on for all the major powerhouses. Maybe a preemptive strike from Meyer is going to lessen the penalty if there is something there???

Speculation seems to be not attending class, complainng about playing time and arguing with some team mates. Meyer had his father drive to Gainesville to try and talk to him (Dowling) and that didn't work. Seems he (Dowling) and Meyer got into an arguement or arguements and Meyer sent him packing after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema