• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jim Kelly Thinks Tebow Is Perfect For Bills

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I guess I would rather have Tebow drafted by Buffalo than by Oakland, Detroit, or Cleveland. The current St. Louis Rams offense is not a good fit for Timmy, nor is the current Tampa Bay Bucs offense. Knowing that, I would still prefer that St. Louis or Tampa Bay draft him rather than Oakland, Detroit, or Cleveland. Players only go to those three teams to die or show up on the list of top has-beens and coulda-beens.

Other options:
- Washington Redskins need a QB and an RB. They can get both in one player with Timmy!
- Jacksonville Jaguars have not expressed a desire to draft a QB, but as another pundit put it, "Tebow would bring fans to the stands in Jacksonville."

mjfan23

VIP Member
I wouldn't mind seeing tebow at the browns. Then i could watch him play against my bengals twice a year!

Escambia94

I wouldn't mind seeing tebow at the browns. Then i could watch him play against my bengals twice a year!

1. Timmy would look ugly in a Browns uniform.
2. Timmy would be running for his life and never get to develop on the Browns.
3. It could happen, unfortunately. Brady Quinn is not exactly a franchise QB.

ShortBus

VIP Member
I guess I would rather have Tebow drafted by Buffalo than by Oakland, Detroit, or Cleveland. The current St. Louis Rams offense is not a good fit for Timmy, nor is the current Tampa Bay Bucs offense. Knowing that, I would still prefer that St. Louis or Tampa Bay draft him rather than Oakland, Detroit, or Cleveland. Players only go to those three teams to die or show up on the list of top has-beens and coulda-beens.

Other options:
- Washington Redskins need a QB and an RB. They can get both in one player with Timmy!
- Jacksonville Jaguars have not expressed a desire to draft a QB, but as another pundit put it, "Tebow would bring fans to the stands in Jacksonville."

wayne weaver, owner of the jags, has expressed interest in drafting tebow. i think he actually said he'd be dumb not to draft him if he had the opportunity

Escambia94

wayne weaver, owner of the jags, has expressed interest in drafting tebow. i think he actually said he'd be dumb not to draft him if he had the opportunity

Yeah, I read that and actually thought it would be a good idea. The problem is that there is no mentor for Timmy in JAX. There is no offense-minded coach there. They need to do something to fill up those seats or else the Jags will leave town, why not use and abuse Timmy for a few years in his hometown? JAX will be the only team that will welcome him by name. On any other team, he will just be another college QB that has to prove himself.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Yeah, I read that and actually thought it would be a good idea. The problem is that there is no mentor for Timmy in JAX. There is no offense-minded coach there. They need to do something to fill up those seats or else the Jags will leave town, why not use and abuse Timmy for a few years in his hometown? JAX will be the only team that will welcome him by name. On any other team, he will just be another college QB that has to prove himself.

honestly, i hope the jags lose out someone else nabs timmy before the jags do so they do leave town.. i hate that team.. seriously..

Escambia94

honestly, i hope the jags lose out someone else nabs timmy before the jags do so they do leave town.. i hate that team.. seriously..

If Timmy lasts until the 2nd round, it is anyone's guess as to who would snag him. He'd be a steal for the Jags in round 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema