• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Tebow wasn't a Gator

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Do you think you would hate him, and be annoyed with Tebowmania ?Or would you still like him and respect what he does on the field?

its2easy

VIP Member
Thats a good question. I would probably bein awe of his stats and ablities. But I would hate the fact he wasnt a gator.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
What if he was the quarterback for like say LSU or any opponent against the Gators in 2007? He would have thrown for 400 to 500 passing yards and 6 TD's against UF's sorry pass defense. Scary thought

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i would respect him as a person, for what he does off the field... but i would probably hate how the fans never stop talking about him and how they talk about him being the greatest ever

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I would probably be irritated hearing every little thing about him, course from a girls point of view I'd still think he was cute :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema