• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman...

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
What crazy shiat will you do?

I might go ape on all the voters and just start swinging and callin in threats.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I've already warned my mom that I most likely will not talk, and in the event that I do, it will be very snappy.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'll be very upset if tim doesn't win , but on the other hand, with this season being all messed up, and the BCS being a joke once again, honestly nothing suprises me.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Not even going to worry about it. Confident he has it wrapped up already. Anyone watch CFB Live?? Evry analyst said Tebow is getting their vote.

SilverGator

Gator Fan
Every analyst was for Tebow on that show but not all of them have votes. Tthere are still a lot of good 'ol boys throughout the country with votes that refuse to give it to a sophomore (or a 3-loss soph at that) no matter what his stats are. For me, there is no question.

Check out http://www.strongarmtrophy.com for updated vote totals. They have correctly predicted the Heisman winner the last 5 years!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema