• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Speights comes back

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Speights has the option of coming back to college as long as he hasn't hired an agent. If he has, he's officially a pro as far as the NCAA is concerned and forfeits his remaining eligibility.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Still, if he decides to come back he totally screws up our scholarship situation. We will need to lose someone from our team. It won't look too good for future recruits if we revoke someone's scholarship.

nismodrift

VIP Member
still I'd take speights, who is a proven player and has a somewhat good downlow presence, over probably an unproven 3 star player. it looks bad but we strive for championships!

sammy

VIP Member
We do strive for championships. I guarantee you Florida will never win a championship with Speights as the starting center.

Ouch! :hammer:

Speights has no hired an agent as far as I know. And I definitely don't see him taking classes right now. But that doesn't matter so much with "student athletes". They have a way of fixing things should he decide to come back.

Maybe have him take some "online" classes to catch up.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema