• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How much better will our offense be...

UFtb

VIP Member
with Tim Tebow? This offense is tailor made for him. Leak was an awesome QB, but he could not run Meyers system. I just imagine our offense being insane this year. We're finally going to blow some teams out and put up 40-50 on a regular basis.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I think our offense should be amazing this year. I don't say that simply based on Tebow as I think some of what Tebow adds by being better suited to this offense will be counteracted by the fact that he is less experienced then Leak was. But, I say it mostly because Meyer continues to add talent to the offense. We have so many playmakers that all we need to do is get them the ball. Also, our O-line should be improved this year over last year since most are returning and we have added depth. The offense should put up great numbers this year and I don't see it falling off anytime in the future.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I'll be very interested to see how Tim Tebow does this year playing full-time starting qb. Seeing what he did to us last year, he can be good.

Many people forget urban meyer's option offense is (as was said in an above post) tailor made for tebow. your offense performed well at the blue and orange game. or, it may have just been a bad sign for the D. Guess we'll just have to wait and see 'til the season starts.

I just hope we can stop Tebow from running up the gut on us next year.:mad:

LakeCountyGator

Gator Fan
I think we will definitely be slightly more explosive on offense than a year ago. The talent of the young guys is very high. But also, we lost some seniors that provided leadership. Offense should not be a problem, defense on the other hand, despite reports to the contrary, still worries me a bit.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
We have many young "big play" players that will bring us a lot more big plays than in past year.

they are young, so there will be less consistency, but more big plays (which i will be looking forward to!! can u say, "highlight reel!")

99G8R

Gator Fan
Hopefully Tebow will continue to learn so quickly. We will be scary good once everyone gets used to each other.

This offense has as many weapons as the "Greatest Show On Turf" St. Louis Ram teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema