• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How long will Tebow stay?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Do you think Tim Tebow will leave for the NFL after his junior year, or stay on through his senior year?

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I think he will stay for his Senior year because he is very religious, and a big family guy, so the money won't really get to him.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
It all depends on how he does. It also depends on the fact whether he's the type of QB that NFL teams are looking for. I'm sorry to say that i have no idea how strong his arm is (didn't see him throw the ball much last year), but if it is weak then NFL teams might not want him, or if they do draft him they could try to change his position. But, as i said it all depends on whether he is successful. No one has seen enough of him as a full-time starting QB to tell whether he will be a good starting QB.

I think he will be good college, especially in the urban meyer option type offense which he will be able to run even better with Tebow at the helm. BUT, this is not a system that most NFL teams use. This could deter teams from drafting him. As i said, he will be good in college, but i don't know about the NFL.

After saying all of this, i believe he will stay for his senior.

Amanda371

VIP Member
give me a season to see him actually play... not just come in for some monster action! too many factors to consider at this point.

LakeCountyGator

Gator Fan
I've seen him throw. His arm is a cannon. I understand the only times he was throwing was against a far inferior defense (Western Carolina) but, he can throw the long ball, touch passes, and rocket the ball quick.

I believe he'll stay for all 4 years.

UFforLife28

Gator Fan
he may stay, he may not. if hes a real team player, he probably wont leave if someone competent isnt behind him. but if there is, who knows?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think he will stay for all four. Three and gone is a possibility, but he is a team first kinda guy.

gatorcrazy23

Gator Fan
i think he will stay all of his years. He loves florida(like everyone here does) and i think he will want to stay till he has to leave.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
The only thing i see that will make him leave is how much he hits and gets hit. He might not wanna take a chance and be the next Michael Bush. But i think he's gonna stay all 4 unless Brantley or Newton develop quicker than excpected.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema