• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

how did we fall off so hard?

i saw another thread on gc and it was basically saying we're an epic failure as far as recruiting after winning 2 nation championships

i love billy an but he really needs get the program back on track recrituing wise cuz as much as i hate to say it alot of our guys just look mediocre as hell

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
To say we are an epic failure in recruiting is spittle emanating from hogwash.
Winning ways and the program/coaches will draw solid players.
I think we will make the big dance.
No one has beaten Vandy on their homecourt.
No one has beaten KY
We will gel as the season goes on and it's a long season.
Have faith Gator Fans....

well if we dont get in the big tournament this year that will be 3 in a row

that is pretty damn bad, could be a record lol

i know we'll get it back on track sooner or later but this team isnt it

eskimoforgators

Gator Fan
I was talking to another fan today about Coach Billy...no other "Champion Team" has lost more to professional teams 8 starters for the UF, 7 for UNC, 7 for Duke (by the way both were upset weren't they?). Right now we would give Coach Billy another 3-4 full season before we start throwing sand about recruiting. It will be our time again...I wouldn't trade the Coach for anyone in college right now...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema