• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How about the Draft?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Joe Haden to Cleveland 7th pick
Maurkice Pouncey to Pittsburgh 18th pick though he has to block that guy
and Tim Tebow to Denver 25th Pick though didn't like their coach. Also what the :censored: was Jacksonville thinking.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I never know what they Jags are doing in the draft - just gotta hope Gene Smith knows what he's doing.

Watching Tim Tebow last night when the phone rang was so awesome. I loved seeing Mel Kiper crap his pants when the Broncos picked TIm in the first round. Even after that Kiper was still saying the Broncos will use him as an h-back.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I never know what they Jags are doing in the draft - just gotta hope Gene Smith knows what he's doing.

Watching Tim Tebow last night when the phone rang was so awesome. I loved seeing Mel Kiper crap his pants when the Broncos picked TIm in the first round. Even after that Kiper was still saying the Broncos will use him as an h-back.

Even the former NFL guys on ESPN are okay with working him in as a wildcat or H-back while he is learning. Kyle Orton is a game manager. Brady Quinn will be easy to beat on the depth chart in a couple years. I am skeptical on Denver coaches' ability to teach Tebow.

Haden and Pouncey were good picks, especially Pouncey to Pittsburgh.

JvilleJohnny

The Jags are the new Raiders, completely unpredictable. I don't know how they expect to sell tickets when 1.They don't listen to the little fan base that they DO have. 2. They don't even get the best player available.

I honestly don't think they want to be in Jacksonville anymore. Already preparing for the left coast.

As for the Broncos, Steelers, and Browns. Great picks. You won't be disappointed.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
What's everyones predictions for Aaron and Riley?

I've heard the Pats are interested in Hernandez in 2nd round. As for Coop, he could go late third to mid fourth. I think Fox Sports predicted the Jags to pick him up.

I'm interested to see where Brandon Spikes goes. He might end up joining Tebow in Denver.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I've heard the Pats are interested in Hernandez in 2nd round. As for Coop, he could go late third to mid fourth. I think Fox Sports predicted the Jags to pick him up.

I'm interested to see where Brandon Spikes goes. He might end up joining Tebow in Denver.

Thanks. I totally forgot about Spikes.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Aaron Hernandez to the Patriots in Round 4.

Waiting for Coop to come up for his turn; also, if any team is looking for a good return man, I wouldn't overlook Brandon James - that is, if he has some good blocking on the return unit to get him downfield yardage. And if anybody has an issue with his size, let me drop a name - Darren Sproles. Yep, the best things can come in small packages.

I would just love to see Florida have double-digit draftee numbers this year. If anything, this speaks highly of Coach Meyer and his staff and could give our future recruiting efforts a huge leg-up.

(BTW, the Noles only have one off the boards so far!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema