• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hottest Gator Fan in the World?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
That's just disgusting...

Yeah, but she's wearin' Gator colors

gator_girls_121.jpg

woodsmit

Gator Fan
Me!

My A/C is on the fritz and its hot in Pinellas County.

(As this is a temporary condition, I figured a picture of a sweaty middle aged bald guy with no shirt on would not really add anything of value to what is a very visually pleasing thread.)

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Heather Mitts as a gator

Heather kicked off her college career as gloriously as she had left her high school one. In her first season, she started in 20 of 21 matches, logging a total of 1,270 minutes and winning the team's Gator award for exceeding coaches' expectations.

As a junior, Heather led the Gators to a national victory and was crowned an all-American. The national team had to have her. They took her into the under-21 squad, where she eagerly awaited the birth of an American professional women's soccer league. Soon enough, she got a call from Tampa Bay. They wanted her in the W1 league.
mittsblackdress.jpg

mittsredsuit.jpg

heather-mitts-maxim-20090405105047.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema