• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Home and Home

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What non-conference team would you like to see the Gators do a home and home with in 2009 - 2010?

I'd like to see us schedule Notre Dame or Michigan. Nothing would give me more pleasure then watching us beat down those Irish or Big 10 punks.

eskimoforgators

Gator Fan
USC Trojans or Nebraska Corn Huskers (only because by boss is from the Big Red country and we fight all the time on who has a better conference/team)

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
thats a good thought and all but you do know that UF has not played an OOC game outside of the state of florida in the regular season since 1991 when they lost to syracuse. I highly doubt they are going to start scheduling any good OOC teams for a home and home any time soon

shandsgator8

VIP Member
thats a good thought and all but you do know that UF has not played an OOC game outside of the state of florida in the regular season since 1991 when they lost to syracuse. I highly doubt they are going to start scheduling any good OOC teams for a home and home any time soon

We already know that.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Yeah, come to think of it the only out-of-conference teams we've played out of the Swamp have been unscheduled and after the regular season...........

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
No reason to start the name-calling, either. Remember you're on a Gator board, Dawg - show some respect.

dude are you freaking kidding me you earn respect and one way not to earn respect is when a visitor comes on your board to jump down his throat like shandsgator did. that was uncalled for and I dont appreciate it. if you or him has a problem with me being a dawg fan that is your problem not mine.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
dude are you freaking kidding me you earn respect and one way not to earn respect is when a visitor comes on your board to jump down his throat like shandsgator did. that was uncalled for and I dont appreciate it. if you or him has a problem with me being a dawg fan that is your problem not mine.

Cool your jets, skippy, you're overreacting. If the shoe was on the other foot, and one of us went to a Georgia board and called one of your fans names, you'd be offended too.

Shands did not "jump down your throat." Give me a break.

And BTW I'm not a "dude".

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
You sure are touchy ds. From what I read, and I tried reading shandsgator8's post in an angry and sarcastic manner and it still didn't illicit the kind of ill tempered and visceral response like yours.....

shandsgator8

VIP Member
and thats why I said it was a good thought and all but it isnt going to happen!

no reason to be a douche!

Like I said, we already know that, and there are several reasons for that.

Not only are the 2009 and 2010 schedules mostly set, but we know our school has no public intention of creating a more challenging schedule for our football team.

Think of this as an "I wish" thread (which it is). There's no reason to barge in and say, "sorry, not going to happen."

nismodrift

VIP Member
Yeah, come to think of it the only out-of-conference teams we've played out of the Swamp and state of florida sometimes have been unscheduled and after the regular season...........

ya dig fixed it for ya except for the miami nc game most out of conference games are in swamp or in florida. florida state and citadel 2 main examples, but we win when it matters the most for a national title. .

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I would want to see us play Southern Cal, I think we would win it in 2009, but its up in the air for 2010 with both teams losing key defensive players

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema