• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey Everyone!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Of course as owner of this site, I am the first to introduce myself. My name is David, although I have assumed the name of Mr2Bits as my screen name. Obviously I am a HUGE Gator fan. I attended UF from summer 2001 to April 2005 when I graduated.

I graduated with a BS in Exercise and Sports Sciences w/ a Concentration in Sport Management.

I loved every minute of college. Some of my fondest memories are big time games at the Swamp. Even though we lost, I think the 2003 FSU game in Gainesville was one of the most insane and fun games I've ever been to. That was the game with all the AWFUL ref calls about the fumbles. ACC refs!!

Anyways, I work full-time now but enjoy working on websites in my spare time. This is no doubt my baby. I love Gator sports and want to grow this site to 1000s of members.

sammy

VIP Member
Thanks for making this forum. Hopefully it will take off and be the best Gator Sports forum on the web.

gbos1016

Gator Fan
Thanks for sending me a reminder about the site. I totally forgot about it. Keep up the good work and I can see this forum growing and growing and growing.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
David, your doing awsome!!!! for this board I love it so much, this is the closest I can get to actual gator fans!!! and I'm sure this site will grow more and more!!!! I'm actually trying to recruit LOL ;)

jamesK1

Gator Fan
g'day

Of course as owner of this site, I am the first to introduce myself. My name is David, although I have assumed the name of Mr2Bits as my screen name. Obviously I am a HUGE Gator fan. I attended UF from summer 2001 to April 2005 when I graduated.

I graduated with a BS in Exercise and Sports Sciences w/ a Concentration in Sport Management.

I loved every minute of college. Some of my fondest memories are big time games at the Swamp. Even though we lost, I think the 2003 FSU game in Gainesville was one of the most insane and fun games I've ever been to. That was the game with all the AWFUL ref calls about the fumbles. ACC refs!!

Anyways, I work full-time now but enjoy working on websites in my spare time. This is no doubt my baby. I love Gator sports and want to grow this site to 1000s of members.
its good to look back

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema