• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello from LOS Scandelous

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
I am from Los Angeles and attend UCLA. Even though I attend UCLA, I reallyy LOVE Florida Gators football. They are my favorite college football team by far, and I guarentee another championship this year. Tim Tebow is the best college football player of all time. Lets Go Gators Fans!!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I am from Los Angeles and attend UCLA. Even though I attend UCLA, I reallyy LOVE Florida Gators football. They are my favorite college football team by far, and I guarentee another championship this year. Tim Tebow is the best college football player of all time. Lets Go Gators Fans!!!

So, you're not that impressed with Rick Neuheisel and UCLA football?

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
So, you're not that impressed with Rick Neuheisel and UCLA football?

I actually think Neuheisal is a great coach and will compete against Pete Carrol for years to come. He already as taken a few of USC's recruits, and turned them into Bruins. Neuheisal is also known for making his team alot better in his second season as a head coach. So we will see what happens there.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I actually think Neuheisal is a great coach and will compete against Pete Carrol for years to come. He already as taken a few of USC's recruits, and turned them into Bruins. Neuheisal is also known for making his team alot better in his second season as a head coach. So we will see what happens there.

Think that rivalry will bounce back?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

I'm really not trying to be mean here, but do you REALLY go to UCLA?

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
I'm really not trying to be mean here, but do you REALLY go to UCLA?

Yes sir, you can go and check my facebook. I am a senior this year in at UCLA. And yea, i think Neuhesial will for sure bring the rivalry back. He already stated that the "Monopoly is over." I really really hate USC.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ Not necessary. I believe you. I just got the vibe from your typing that you were a little bit younger than a college student, especially a Senior at a great school like UCLA.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ That and the misspellings and bad grammar. It's all good. Typing isn't a strong suit of some people. My handwriting looks like a 4th graders and I'm in graduate school.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Yes sir, you can go and check my facebook. I am a senior this year in at UCLA. And yea, i think Neuhesial will for sure bring the rivalry back. He already stated that the "Monopoly is over." I really really hate USC.

I've heard USC called the "University of Spoiled Children".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema