• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heisman???

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
I'm really hoping that Tim Tebow wins the Hesiman Trophy again (and we all know he deserved it last year.) Who else do you guys think has a shot at the Hesiman? McCoy, CJ Spiller???

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Do you guys think that he will be an NFL stud as well??? I Sure do.

There are doubters and distractors, but now some NFL teams are experimenting with variations of the spread offense, which may work to Tebow's advantage in the pros. He has all the tangibles to succeed at the next level.

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
There are doubters and distractors, but now some NFL teams are experimenting with variations of the spread offense, which may work to Tebow's advantage in the pros. He has all the tangibles to succeed at the next level.

Yea, very true. The one thing he has that i have never seen in my lifetime is a TRUE Heart of a Champion. Fiercest competitor I have seen throughout sports. Reminds of Kobe and Jordan. You cant teach heart.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Terrelle Pryor is a beast athlete... he will have a good year next year... but I don't think I would consider him a serious Heisman candidate until his junior season.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Media backlash and overhype will kill Tebow's chances of getting the Heisman, unless the media "Obama-izes" him and gets him more positive publicity. In a perfect world, I would rank the Heisman candidates pretty much the same as everyone else: Tebow, McCoy, Bradshaw, and Pryor. The number 5 candidate will be a dark horse that people follow when they get sick of watching QBs: Dez Bryant (WR, OK State, Percy Harvin wannabe), Jacquizz Rodgers (RB, Ore State, has a funny name that ESPN will like to make fun of), or one of the OK running backs (just enough to chip away at Bradshaw's votes).

FanSmack

VIP Member
LMAO CJ Spiller for Heisman... doubtful.

I think you have the same top 3 as last year as the likely candidates with Tebow leading the pack.

Bruin4Life

Gator Fan
Do any of you guys gamble on College Football or Professional Football? Theres this sick website I have a subscription to, and it helps me out a lot. Have you heard of Accuscore?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema