• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gundy video

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
WOW!!!! I can see defending a player and the decision to take him out of the starting position. I can even see being a little emotional about a journalist attacking one of your players, but man oh man this was seriously overblown.

I did not read the article so I don't know exactly what that woman said, but Coach Gundy didn't come off as very professional. He sounds like a raving lunatic. I can't help but think how that woman felt (if she was there) about being attacked and not being able to fight back. If I were her I'd have been furious with him talking to me like that.

Grow up Coach Gundy. Act like the adult that you are teaching these kids you are coaching to be. Throwing a temper tantrum like a 2 year old isn't going to do you, your team, or your school any good.

I don't agree with the woman for writing the negative article in the first place, but I also don't think Coach Gundy should have freaked out the way he did. Give the man some Prozac or something.

intimigator1

Gator Fan
I laugh every single time I hear him say " if you want to attack someone, attack me! I am 40 years old.... blah blah blah. His midlife crisis is kicking in.

sammy

VIP Member
My favorite part is when he's like "It's Garbage! And the editor who let this thing publish is GARBAGE!"

I have no problem at all with Gundy letting loose after someone bashed his players in an article. Like he said. Get your facts straight.

preachinGator

VIP Member
This still isn't the whole story but it will help if you missed it. I saw Gundy when he went on his "tantrum." He was a little overboard on his inflection but he probably did some good as far as the team goes. Was he right in attacking Miss Carlson? Not in the manner he did. But defending his players, yes.

Carlson's column on Saturday suggested quarterback Bobby Reid's demotion was a result of his attitude more than his ineffective play. Carlson wrote that Reid, who lost his starting job two games ago, had not always handled his nerves well and his slow starts put the Cowboys in some early holes, including some they dug out of with Reid "wielding the biggest shovel."

It also called Reid the "most talented quarterback" on the team and indicated Reid was "nicked in some games and sat it out instead of gutting it out."

Carlson began the column by relating a story about Reid's mother feeding him chicken as players waited for a team bus following a road game. Later, she questioned why a 21-year-old would allow his mother to feed him in public. "Most college kids, much less college football players, would just as soon be seen running naked across campus," she wrote.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema