• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Grossman is the man!

lilChomp

VIP Member
I'll be the first to admit that when Grossman left for the NFL, I was furious and said he would never make it as an NFL qb. And after his first few years of being injured and being very inconsistent, it looks like he has proven me wrong.

I don't like to illwish former gator players, and I apologize for doing it. Rex has now led his team to the Superbowl. We haven't seen a Gator QB do that in a long time.

Congratulations!:punk:

GoVols

Gator Fan
I think he still has alot to prove, the Bears Defense is what lead them to the superbowl. I'll admit he played pretty well this weekend though, let's just see how he does against the Colts.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Grossman didn't play lights out on Sunday, but he did play well enough for the Bears to win the game. It was their ground game that kept the Bears going. They had 40+ rushes I think. The score really could have been a lot higher than it was. I remember a few plays when the Bears drove deep into Saints territory, only to come out with a field goal.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
With this year's Bears team, Rex just needs to play smart. They don't need him to play lights out every game, just not to make dumb mistakes. Rex is an extremely talented player and can make the big throws when needed. He just needs to not force it when it's not there and not always try to make the big play when it's not available. The Bears have a great defense, awesome specials teams, and a very good running game. Rex just needs to play smart in Miami and make the throws that are available. If he does this, it's then up to the defense, special teams, and run game to carry the rest of the load.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
from a bears fans prespective rex has gone though a lot or adversity, constant call for greise to replace him and all that

but the bears stuck with rex and look where we are now, i admit its mostly due to the D, running game, and return team...but rex has come though in the clutch numerous times...he has potential but still has to prove himself as well

UFtb

VIP Member
From what I've heard on the radio is that Rex is very confident about the upcoming Superbowl. He wants to win this BAD so he can shut up all the critics.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema