• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

"Good Seats"

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Two weeks ago, we had seats up in the "Sunshine Terrace" - wow, we could touch the clouds! But we could see the game good, and we had plenty room to move around, jump and dance for each touchdown!!
Last week our seats were down in section 22 ... awesome seats!!! We were 8 rows from the end zone. But we had a hard time telling where the ball was, what happened in the play, (until it was on the score board or announced). When we got touchdowns or did good plays, and we were jumping in our space, I kept having to say excuse me to the people sitting next to us. And to get out to go to the restroom... wow, that was hard!
It's always exciting to be way up close and when we get tickets with good seat numbers we're jumping around, so happy! But I like the seats right in the middle the best, where you can see the field AND the side lines and also, not irritate the other fans when you jump around because it's a great play!
My FAVORITE section was when I was a student... in that section, NOONE sat down and EVERYONE danced around for the whole game... unless, of course, we weren't winning by a lot LOL!!!:):Banana:
anyway, What do you think?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Nothing beats the student sections. It drives me crazy seeing alumni sitting down on like 3rd and 10 plays.

though if you have kids, don't bring them to the student side... it can get a bit rowdy over there!

preachinGator

VIP Member
best seats

The best seats I had was on the 50 yard line about row 51 in the alumni section. The upper terrace finally blocked the sun and I could see everything. I got so excited it became infectious and everyone, young and old, was up screaming.:bananajump: :Banana: :Banane25: :)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema