• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Give me your honest opinions and predictions for the USC-FLA game.

GoonSquad

Gator Fan
why do you put Florida on such a pedestal? They are a very good team, yes, but if every game was played on paper football would be no fun.

I guess you were one of the guys who thought we'd only win 5 games after starting out 1-2 as well?

Fair weather fans... Gators I apologize for this abomination.

usceast

Gator Fan
why do you put Florida on such a pedestal? They are a very good team, yes, but if every game was played on paper football would be no fun.

I guess you were one of the guys who thought we'd only win 5 games after starting out 1-2 as well?

Fair weather fans... Gators I apologize for this abomination.
hey goon..facts are facts..this years team is better than they have ever had..they threw 45+ on uga and lsu..they have people running everywhere..the loss they have was by an extra freakin point and since tebows awesome 3 sentence pc they have annhialated everyone..this IS the best team in the usa with the way they are playing NOW. 6 weeks ago i wouldnt feel the same....you dont need to apologize for me..i hate that we will get drubbed, but we will..no hard feelings..we will beat clemson and go to a bowl and beat up on some sorry ass big ten program and finish 9-4...

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
we will beat clemson and go to a bowl and beat up on some sorry ass big ten program and finish 9-4...

Imagine if Illinois can become bowl-eligible (I doubt it with Ohio State and Northwestern left, but who knows) and they wind up playing South Carolina in a bowl - Then I WILL root for Spurrier to beat up on the Zooker.

It's Florida's to win, and it's Florida's to lose. As long as we keep playing at the same level we have been since the LSU win and don't wind up shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties, avoidable mistakes and players not doing their assignments we'll come out on top.

We lost to Ole Miss by one point because we screwed up, plain and simple.

It was a hard pill for us to swallow, but it was the good swift kick in the butt this team needed at that point in time to get them motivated and their priorities straight.

usceast

Gator Fan
Imagine if Illinois can become bowl-eligible (I doubt it with Ohio State and Northwestern left, but who knows) and they wind up playing South Carolina in a bowl - Then I WILL root for Spurrier to beat up on the Zooker.

It's Florida's to win, and it's Florida's to lose. As long as we keep playing at the same level we have been since the LSU win and don't wind up shooting ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties, avoidable mistakes and players not doing their assignments we'll come out on top.

We lost to Ole Miss by one point because we screwed up, plain and simple.

It was a hard pill for us to swallow, but it was the good swift kick in the butt this team needed at that point in time to get them motivated and their priorities straight.

in a nutshell, tell me why gator fans hate zook.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

There are some who are Zook apologists and have a different opinion, but in a nutshell we were forced to put up with three years of mediocrity, a lack of accountability, and a lack of control within our football program kindness of the Zooker.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

He couldn't control his team, and he allowed a culture of thuggery to grow around the UF program that is still haunting us.

Plus, he is a HORRIBLE game day coach. That's being proven at Illinois right now. There's no way the Illini should be that bad with all that talent.

usceast

Gator Fan
yes, the whole nation knows that the guy is one helluva recruiter but has made some horrible in game decisions..when he wins it is in spite of himself..i didnt realize the other problems..i thought it was just that he came in behind Spurrier and whoever was going to do that would get the ire of the fans. sorta like following the beatles on the ed sullivan show..

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
In a nutshell he SUCKED as a coach, but I acquiesce to leakbrewergator's more astute explanation.

He couldn't control his team, and he allowed a culture of thuggery to grow around the UF program that is still haunting us.

Plus, he is a HORRIBLE game day coach. That's being proven at Illinois right now. There's no way the Illini should be that bad with all that talent.

Swampman

VIP Member
USC will give us a good game. I don't think we'll cover the spread either, but this game won't come down to a blocked field goal like in 2006 either.

USC has a very good defense and should give our boys a test.

My guess is 38-20

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema