• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Get to go to another game!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I thought I was only gonna get to go to the 1st game this season, but Monday I received an invitation to the annual reunion my "school" -the college of Public Health and Health Professions, - has, including football tickets, for the FIU game. So Hooray! I get to go (and take my family) to the 1st and last home games this season! It'll be cool to be at the seniors' (incl. Timmy's) last home game!

Go Gators!:bananajump:

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Congrats! I have a felling that tickets to Tebow's last game in the Swamp will be very hard to come by. I can't wait. I'm getting down to set up our tailgate for the first game early!!!

I am stoked!!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Yeah, my mistake. :) But there's no way in the world I'm gonna be able to get tix to the fsu game! So I'm glad to go to this one. 2 games in one season! And at real (not 2nd-hand) prices! hahaha!

Go Gators!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema