• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators' wide receiver Chris Rainey arrested

GoGators01

Gator Fan
Come on man! Making the university look bad. We won't be seeing him on the field any time soon if ever again. I know debose is thompsons back up but why not put him in the slot?

GoGators01

Gator Fan
He might get lucky and get out of this with the girl not wanting to press charges or something like that. These need to stop being selfish and think about their choices

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
He might get lucky and get out of this with the girl not wanting to press charges or something like that. These need to stop being selfish and think about their choices

As a matter of fact the woman indeed wants the charges dropped: http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/sep/14/141129/gators-rainey-charged-with-sending-threatening-tex/sports-colleges-gators/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tbo%2Fgators+%28TBO+%3E+Gators%29&utm_content=Twitter

awebbf5

VIP Member
imo urban should send him on his way to set a statement wanna do dumb stuff go somewhere else,cameron newton knows a little bit about that. I dont want our program to be looked at like Miami and FSU (thugs r us).

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
imo urban should send him on his way to set a statement wanna do dumb stuff go somewhere else,cameron newton knows a little bit about that. I dont want our program to be looked at like Miami and FSU (thugs r us).

According to Twitter, he's been suspended.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I have to say that I do not think he should be suspended. How many times growing up did your argue with a girlfriend/boyfriend where something is said that is very stupid? Everything up till now has been nothing but praise for Rainey.

If this were any other student, or ordinary person this would never have even gotten the attention of the police. I think it is a shame that he was even arrested.

Now, if it comes out that he has a history of abusing women.....then throw everything I just said out the window.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Would be completely shocked if Rainey was not back soon. It is what it is, but deep down Urban knows kicking off Rainey is not a good move for the teams success.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Would be completely shocked if Rainey was not back soon. It is what it is, but deep down Urban knows kicking off Rainey is not a good move for the teams success.

It's a double-edged sword; Urban is willing to give a first-time offender a second chance but then again if the incident involves any violent act against a female or even a notion of it, that's unacceptable under the core values he's established for his players. He's addressing this issue later today, and it will be interesting to see what he decides to do about Rainey.

sounds like the girl doesnt even want him in trouble so why should he be? i mean sure suspend him for a game or 2 or 3 but i dont think he deserves to be kicked off

now we get to see debose who i know can catch and run so i aint worried

why does it say his back up is freshem robert clarke?

does debose even exist anymore? jesus everybody wants to see this guy get the ball but the coaches act like they dont know WTF?

clarke can return punts but damn it put debose in the slot to start and then swap clarke

debose been thru alot let the boy start for once and get a chance

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

does debose even exist anymore? jesus everybody wants to see this guy get the ball but the coaches act like they dont know WTF?

clarke can return punts but damn it put debose in the slot to start and then swap clarke

Likely the media screwed up.

The Zooker

VIP Member

Robert Clark is the backup to Rainey. Debose is no longer in the lineup as a slot receiver. He now plays wide at the X position like Carl Moore and Deonte Thompson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema