• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Wolverines Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
wolverines.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Michigan Wolverines vs. #12 Florida Gators
Capital One Bowl - Orlando, FL
January 1, 2008 1:00 PM EST ABC Sports

GO GATORS!!!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Halftime: Hey boys, what's going on?

C'mon Coach! Get 'em going!

Go Gators!!!
Go Gators!!!!

It's great to be a Florida Gator!

Woo Hoo!

:gator:

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I really hope out pass defense gets better are we are in trouble next year. What a bad pass defense we have cant temember it ever being this bad

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
wow what a pitiful excuse of a two min offense and what can i say about our defense they really really need help or need to grow up fast or our next two seasons are going to be really really hard to deal with.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I really hope out pass defense gets better are we are in trouble next year. What a bad pass defense we have cant temember it ever being this bad

I'm not optimistic anymore about next year. Before this game, I would be predicting national championship. Now, I'm just hoping for an SEC East title.

At least our run defense will be pretty good next season, but unless our front 4 and secondary improve...:(

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I'm not optimistic anymore about next year. Before this game, I would be predicting national championship. Now, I'm just hoping for an SEC East title.

At least our run defense will be pretty good next season, but unless our front 4 and secondary improve...:(

Don't give up on 2008 just yet. After the way these guys played today, I'm sure they can't wait for 2008 season to start. Also, remember 2006. Before the year, we were thinking 3 losses would be good. Hopefully, this game causes them to improve over the offseason.

App.St.

Gator Fan
HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!! Go BLUE! WE FRIED THE GATORS IN FLORIDA!WHATS THAT SMELL? Smells like fried gator and a touch of Heisman. We controlled you guys in every aspect of the game. We lost to App. ST. and we beat the #9 Gators, does that make you worse than Appalachain State?? Ha, our last 2 bowl wins came against the Gators in Florida. Big Ten slow? Looks like Michigan flew by you guys today. Man oh man, how bout them Wolverines eh? GO BLUE BABY!!!!!!!!!!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!! Go BLUE! WE FRIED THE GATORS IN FLORIDA!WHATS THAT SMELL? Smells like fried gator and a touch of Heisman. We controlled you guys in every aspect of the game. We lost to App. ST. and we beat the #9 Gators, does that make you worse than Appalachain State?? Ha, our last 2 bowl wins came against the Gators in Florida. Big Ten slow? Looks like Michigan flew by you guys today. Man oh man, how bout them Wolverines eh? GO BLUE BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you calling yourself App. St.?

GatorGal15

VIP Member
oh my. who was that playing today. It' def. wasn't the Florida Gators.

But, I guess you can't play the team and the refs too. Awful calls by the refs. But, I guess when you are playing Michigan - the refs are scared to pentalize them. I just hope during the offseason - that Florida can work on the defense and heck, why not the offense too.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Yea that was unbelievable no pressure on Henne no coverage on there recievers. And what the hell were they doing the last 2 offensive drives especially the last one you get the ball with plenty of time to score and go 4 and out trying to throw to the sidelines sometimes i wonder about mullens calls. Those screens to harvin over and over. Louis Murphy caught 1 ball i mean come on. Had to vent a little i was there and it was very frustrating it was like a home game for the Gators!!!!!!!!! Yea the refs def. called it one way. But we still had a chance at the end and blew it.!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema