• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Volunteers Official Thread 2/27

Niz3l

Gator Fan
So can anybody tell me wtf is happening? Are we losing on purpose or we just are really bad?

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
they are playing like they have the championship won again. they know they are the best damn team out there and ive said this before and ill say it again sadly, they play down to other teams levels. and 2bits you said you feel bad for noah, Im willing to bet every nba team has a scout at every single game we play, this team is 4 should be first rounders there are going to be scouts. but they have to step it up. im glad they are doing this Im glad they are screwing up because maybe it will sink it that they cant do this. Maybe they will **** the sec tourney up and the regular season ends before they thought it would and they miss basketball. I hope they do lose the tourney i want to see them. I believe that losing is the best thing that can happen to teams of this caliber and if i was billy d I would take the team to the championship game and make them watch so they can see first hand what its like to lose when you know you should be cutting those nets. You have to come from the lowest of lows to rise up above adversity and right now thats all this team has is adversity. losing 3-4 is horrible but it needed to happen. they need to be stormed on a couple more times. Maybe it will hit them before the tourny starts and they will tear up teams like we know they can. They were disrepected last year with a 3 seed and this team is and should be a 1 seed but seeing as how they dont like to play they will be at highest a 2. I really do I hope they mess up, theyve got a lot of learning to do. getting off to a great start is a must. we actualy out scored them in the second half by 9 but we got outscored in the first half by 19. You cant do that in the tourny, these smaller mid major schools feed off seeing the light and will eat us alive if we let them get that emotion. I dunno its hard to watch this team struggle but at the same time im glad they are it will hopefully open their eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema