• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Volunteers Official Thread 2/27

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Seems like Horford is the only one who cares anymore.
Don't forget Richard. He has been playing possessed lately. It's almost to the point where he should start over Noah, I feel bad saying that but he is outplaying and outhustling Noah big time.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I seriously don't know that I can watch much more of this. I love this group of Gators and it is painful to watch them play so poorly. They are showing no heart on the defensive end, and that really bugs me.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How is this the same team that won a national championship? You can't blame it on the bench either. Everyone but Horford sucks.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm to the point where we should put a lineup of :

C-Speights
F-Richard
F-Mitchell
G-Powell
G-Hodge

Maybe they can play with heart.

Amanda371

VIP Member
maybe our guys should just sit on the bench and let TN run up and down the court for the next 22 minutes.. wouldn't be much of a difference than how they are playing

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
They can't miss even we do actually make them take a tough shot (which is once out of about every 10 shots).

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
good thing that weve played our worst 2 games on national TV, were notgetting number 1 seed. maybe not even number 2 if we keep getting beat by 15+

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema