• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Tigers

Who wins? Florida or LSU?

• Florida wins big in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU wins big in a blowout

• LSU in overtime

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As you all should now Florida is taking on LSU this Saturday. If we can beat them and Georgia the Gators could run the table, win the SEC, and make it to the BCS Championship. But first we must beat LSU. This is going to be a real test. To win this game Florida needs to do these things:
1. Stop the penalties. I mean come on play smart football and do what your told. We had way too many illegal formation penalties against Arkansas.
2. Don't make stupid mistakes on defense. We need to undestand who goes where and who covers who. Also be ready for the play when you get on the field. We really need to get rush on the passer which we never do
3. No special teams screw-ups. You can't have blocked kicks and win
4. Have balance on offense. We need to run the ball better. I understand we had to players with 100 yards rushing last game but almost all those yards came on one or two big carries at the end of the game. Also we you try to run it up the middle run a big tough back like the explosive Moody or the forgotten Keshten Moore.
5. Our superstars can't turn the ball over. Tebow and Harvin for instance can't fumble!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I'm actually surprised we're favored in this game. I'd like to add a few things we need to do to win this game.

6. Throw the deep ball, even if we have a few 3 and outs.
7. Run it through the tackles, even if we have a few 3 and outs.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'll keep it simple: maximize the power of the spread offense by actually spreading the offense until someone gets on a roll. Don't let Tebow hog the ball unless he is the one on a roll that day. This will be the test of how strong the Gators are against a true SEC contender.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Another factor all of you have overlooked: The missed tackles and missed sack opportunities on defense need to be cleaned up; we've racked up some unimpressive numbers in those departments lately.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We're usually a LOT more motivated for rivalry games, and I expect to see our Gators more fired up for this one. They were favored over us last year, and we almost pulled off the upset. Number one - We're in The Swamp this year, and secondly we need to avenge last year's loss.

Keep in mind that we beat them at home in 2006 - and then went on to win the NC. Hopefully the Football Gods will be smiling in our direction on Saturday night.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

Hey does anybody know if Emanuel Moody is a go for the game this saturday against LSU? I hope he is because he is are only tough run it up the middle type of back we have (except for the forgotten Keshtan Moore. Where is he?) and he is are best all around back on the team even though he is not the quickest or most explosive.:gunsmilie:

GatorGal15

VIP Member
both Moody and Moore have been hurt. I think Urban said that both are doubtful for Saturday. But Moore might be in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema