• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs Tennessee challenge

tngator15

Gator Fan
Alright, Gator Nation, I went to the Tennessee-Alabama game a couple of years ago just for fun in Knoxville. Out of all the things I noticed, I noticed Alabama had Neyland half covered with Crimson. So, I'm making a challenge to EVERYBODY to drive up to East Tennessee the weekend of the Gators vs Tennessee game. UT starts out with UT-Martin and Oregon so it is likely they'll be coming off a loss. So, you know how quick Vol fans wanna sell their tickets once things go downhill. Come on up and enjoy the Smoky Mountains and the game! I'd like to have a Gator Envy Tailgate, if I could get some people to make the trip up here to Rocky Top. Thanks and Go Gators!

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I think this is a phenomenal idea, but I doubt I'll be able to make to the game. My class load for the fall is going to be heavy enough that I doubt I'll make it a couple hours out of town to visit family, much less head out of state. I hope this can get a great turn out though, and I'm hoping to see a thread dedicated to the meet up and the game after the game is over with. Good luck recruiting!

tngator15

Gator Fan
I think this is a phenomenal idea, but I doubt I'll be able to make to the game. My class load for the fall is going to be heavy enough that I doubt I'll make it a couple hours out of town to visit family, much less head out of state. I hope this can get a great turn out though, and I'm hoping to see a thread dedicated to the meet up and the game after the game is over with. Good luck recruiting!

Thanks for the support of the idea! If you know anybody that would like to go, let me know so I know how many to expect. Thanks and Go Gators!

FrozenGator

Gator Fan
This is a great idea, and I would love to be there....

If only the trip from Winnipeg to Knoxville was just a matter of driving a couple of hours, instead of flying and THEN driving a couple of hours.

I'd be all over that.

tngator15

Gator Fan
This is a great idea, and I would love to be there....

If only the trip from Winnipeg to Knoxville was just a matter of driving a couple of hours, instead of flying and THEN driving a couple of hours.

I'd be all over that.

I've got a feeling this isn't gonna work. Lol. Thanks for the support of the idea though. Go Gators!

AK Gator

Gator Fan
The tough thing about meet ups is that, often times, when people take big road trips they go with their own groups, with most of the members not being on these boards or knowing about the people in the meet up. Those kinds of groups typically do their own thing. Still, don't let a couple of people who won't be making it discourage you. If your idea doesn't catch on here at Gator Envy don't worry about it. There are two Gator Clubs in Tennessee that you could get in touch with and, if nothing else, meet up with their members to hang out and go to the game.

Here are their sites:
Chattanooga - http://chattanooga.gatorclub.com/
La Vergne - http://www.musiccitygators.com/

I'm sure there are a couple of more clubs in states to Tennessee as well, you can check them all out on this website. Even if you can't be the one coordinating the event, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people ready to put some (true)Orange and Blue in the seats. Good luck man!

Gator Club Finder - http://www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/gatorclubs/find/

tngator15

Gator Fan
The tough thing about meet ups is that, often times, when people take big road trips they go with their own groups, with most of the members not being on these boards or knowing about the people in the meet up. Those kinds of groups typically do their own thing. Still, don't let a couple of people who won't be making it discourage you. If your idea doesn't catch on here at Gator Envy don't worry about it. There are two Gator Clubs in Tennessee that you could get in touch with and, if nothing else, meet up with their members to hang out and go to the game.

Here are their sites:
Chattanooga - http://chattanooga.gatorclub.com/
La Vergne - http://www.musiccitygators.com/

I'm sure there are a couple of more clubs in states to Tennessee as well, you can check them all out on this website. Even if you can't be the one coordinating the event, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people ready to put some (true)Orange and Blue in the seats. Good luck man!

Gator Club Finder - http://www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/gatorclubs/find/

Thanks dude! This should help!

IndyGators

Gator Fan
Hey, new here, sorry for digging up old threads. I'm headed to the game in Knoxville from Indy, is anyone going down(or coming up)and want to tailgate? I just got a great deal on some tickets 6 rows from the field, supposedly in the Gator section, we will see though. I'm definately down to do some tailgating and drink a beer or two. Let me know!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Hey, new here, sorry for digging up old threads. I'm headed to the game in Knoxville from Indy, is anyone going down(or coming up)and want to tailgate? I just got a great deal on some tickets 6 rows from the field, supposedly in the Gator section, we will see though. I'm definately down to do some tailgating and drink a beer or two. Let me know!

Welcome to Gator Envy! :gator::gator::gator:

tngator15

Gator Fan

Hey man! Me and my Dad (Ut fan) are going and tailgating with some other Gator fans on the Strip in the Krystal parking lot. Here's my cell phone # and we can get in touch on what we wanna do. 865-712-1984. Thanks!

Go Gators

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema