• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators vs. Auburn Tigers (1/27) Game Thread

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Dang it, there is the stupid NCAA 07 commercial where Kentucky slams all over us. :( BTW, I rented the game today and played a quick tourney earlier. It's good, but not great. I don't think it would be worth buying.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Tolbert now with 3 fouls as well. We need to take advantage of these players being in foul trouble better than we did against Miss State.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I was just about to say that. Why do they show that commercial during our games?!
I don't know, somebody in EA is not doing their job because that should be an easy decision. They have the one where Brewer slams on some guy so why not just consistently show that one during Gator games?

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I am becoming a HUGE Speights fan. I really think that he is going to be an outstanding player at UF. He might be the next great big man for us I think.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Hodge really impresses me at times. He's a great, underrated player.
Agreed. Our lineup for next year is looking better than I originally thought. Hodge will do a good job at point, Powell is starting to look solid for SG, Speights will be a great PF/C. I think Werner could come along and then we have some other strong guys coming in plus Mitchell could eventually step up.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
51-36 at half. Absolutely great half for the Gators. Auburn didn't play bad at all, but yet we just took it to them.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Gators up 20 and playing a near perfect game :cool:

Now, I just need Noah to score and get up to 11 or more and I need Humphrey not to make more than 1 more 3 pointer (so that I win some vCash)

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Wow, this is one of the best games I've seen this team play so far this year. They obviously played a pretty flawless game verse Ohio State in the O'Dome, but this is impressive to see them playing this well on the road in an SEC game verse a hot team.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
That's 4 for 4 on threes by Humphrey. Hopefully he doesn't shoot anymore tonight as I want to win on my bet :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema