• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators ready for success

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE — "Game week is upon the Florida Gators, which means every fan can give a collective sigh of relief.

No more exhaustive preseason hype.

Since Jan. 9, 2009, the day after the national title win over Oklahoma, talk of a Florida dynasty has only amplified with every Tim Tebow jersey sold online. The Gators collected a historic 58 of 60 first-place votes in the Associated Press preseason poll. Players talked about going undefeated.

Now almost eight months later, the Gators can actually validate their claims.

The road to history — or failure — starts Saturday against Charleston Southern at 7 p.m. in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.

"There are seven more opportunities to run out of that [Swamp] tunnel," Tebow said. "I'm going to cherish every opportunity, every minute, every chance I get to be on that field and play with those guys. I'm going to make it special and leave everything out there."

Link: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/gators/orl-sportsufdefense-01090109sep01,0,5986867.story

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema