• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators Defense vs. Oklahoma

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Florida has very seldom taken out their starters. OU has taken their starters out for a total of over 2 complete games, 121 minutes and 19 seconds to be exact.

That means the opponent offenses have had two games versus our backups.

This statement clearly shows that you haven't watched the Gators this season. After the Ole Miss game, our second team defense has played every fourth quarter and even some of the third quarter in every game. (except the SEC championship.)

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
This statement clearly shows that you haven't watched the Gators this season. After the Ole Miss game, our second team defense has played every fourth quarter and even some of the third quarter in every game. (except the SEC championship.)

Instead of saying it. give me prove. Because I have seen Florida quite a bit. And every game I have watched the first team defense has hardly been taken off the field. And I know damn well, that Tebow has played well into the fourth quarter in every game.

I am working on stats right now between each team. I will definitely get back to you about this.

ShortBus

VIP Member
Instead of saying it. give me prove. Because I have seen Florida quite a bit. And every game I have watched the first team defense has hardly been taken off the field. And I know damn well, that Tebow has played well into the fourth quarter in every game.

I am working on stats right now between each team. I will definitely get back to you about this.

wow.. you know nothing holmes...

before florida state, our first team defense did not allow one touchdown since our LSU game.

Tebow was out of the game against Vandy after their first drive in the 2nd half. after the first drive against UGA in the 4th quarter. out after half way through the 4th quarter against FSU. out after 6 mins into the 2nd QUARTER against Citadel. out after 2nd or 3rd drive of the 2nd half against South Carolina.

where do you get your info, essay?

Tebow has played hardly any 4th quarter ball since Ole Miss. Watching the SEC championship game doesn't count as watching "a lot of florida ball"

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
wow.. you know nothing holmes...

before florida state, our first team defense did not allow one touchdown since our LSU game.

Tebow was out of the game against Vandy after their first drive in the 2nd half. after the first drive against UGA in the 4th quarter. out after half way through the 4th quarter against FSU. out after 6 mins into the 2nd QUARTER against Citadel. out after 2nd or 3rd drive of the 2nd half against South Carolina.

where do you get your info, essay?

Tebow has played hardly any 4th quarter ball since Ole Miss. Watching the SEC championship game doesn't count as watching "a lot of florida ball"

That means nothing when pulling players because of the lead.

First, it is ese, not essay. Second...no offense I am not your homeboy.

Now then...I get my info from the NCAA Stat site itself. Might want to try it.

shandsgator8

VIP Member

Then you haven't watched many of our easy victories.

Our first team offense or defense haven't played many full games this season.

And you know "damn well" Tebow has played well into the the 4th quarter every game? That's a flat out lie, and I see no reason why you would say that. I mean, you could of at least said, "every game I saw Tebow play in, he played well into the fourth quarter."

Don't act like you speak the whole and absolute truth when we all know you don't.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
Then you haven't watched many of our easy victories.

Our first team offense or defense haven't played many full games this season.

And you know "damn well" Tebow has played well into the the 4th quarter every game? That's a flat out lie, and I see no reason why you would say that. I mean, you could of at least said, "every game I saw Tebow play in, he played well into the fourth quarter."

Don't act like you speak the whole and absolute truth when we all know you don't.

-4 games he played the complete game.
-4 games he came out after the 3rd quarter ended or their last series of the 3rd quarter.
-4 games where he played at least 1 series into the 4th.
-1 game out at half time.
Time he sat out: 121 minutes and 55 seconds.
That is just 36 seconds more than Bradford.
In fact, the breakdown is identical to Bradford's time out.

I stand corrected.

So I suppose this shows Bradford has performed a lot better. :shifty:

ShortBus

VIP Member

fail.

first i don't give a shit how you spell it. i ain't messican. 2nd. you obviously missed my over baring sarcastic messican accent...

castawaygator

VIP Member

you can point to whatever craptastic stats you like!!!! BUT when people have to put their money where their fat mouth is.... Vegas stats say the gators win!!!
after all the reason why we have bowls and not playoffs right now is MONEY!
so sorry!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
you can point to whatever craptastic stats you like!!!! BUT when people have to put their money where their fat mouth is.... Vegas stats say the gators win!!!
after all the reason why we have bowls and not playoffs right now is MONEY!
so sorry!

Actually the spread from Vegas doesn't necessarily represent who they think will win. It represents what they think the public perception is.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

You lost me on this one. Are you trying to argue both sides here? :confused0082:

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

Once again, it is VERY CLEAR you haven't watched Gator football that much this season....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema