• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators break camp

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The Gator football team has officially broken summer camp and it will now begin official preparation for the season opener against Hawaii next week.

The Gators had a "Hawaii scrimmage" on Tuesday where the first teamers went up against the second teamers who were acting like Hawaii on offense and defense.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
So who won? Florida or Hawai'i? Please tell me the first team playing as Florida crushed the second team playing as Hawai'i!!!

:)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I can't wait until we get them (Hawai'i) in our house. Since the schedule was released and they found out they were playing the Gators in this year's season opener, their fans have constantly been talking trash. I only hope we silence them once and for all!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema