• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day (11/29/14): At Doak Cambell

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
That's what I mean when I say Muschamp has lost control of this team. Too many mental breakdows which result in penalties, missed assignments, wrong routes ect ect. That's on the coaches to get these guys ready and get them to understand that penalties and lack of discipline will cost us the game. I hate this coaching staff from top to bottom.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
What kills me is that if this teams does what it's supposed to do playing fundamental football their record would be so much better. They destroy themselves.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Bad day for the SEC East against the ACC. Florida's loss won't help.
Yeah--already had noticed that, but let's face it: This was already an "off year" for the whole conference; everyone knocking each OTHER off, tho today put the exclamation point on it all with the rivalry games.
This one was the only one that meant anything to me, tho--to any of us, really.
Way it epitomized, kinda "recapitulated" everything wrong with this team, this season, the coaching staff--its limitations and errors before, during games and complete VACUUM of flexibility, imagination and/or response...Man, if I had admitted to myself how completely I had come to believe these things were the TRUTH, the reality of who we were/are under Muschamp, I swear I wouldn't have been "sucked in" here today. But I was.
I THOUGHT I was just being "hopeful", looking for a "pull it together for the sake of everything and everyone against your bitter rival at the end here" kinda win, but "realistic" about how it could go. Thought I was ready for something like this--but maybe not. Maybe "like this" isn't something any of us COULD "prepare" for. I mean, "how it went" was just about the only way that could have put me in JUST the right frustrated-but-hopeful-in-spite-of-myself frame-of-mind JUST before the one thing that could happen, JUST the way it happened, came to somehow rip me open that way ONE MORE TIME. I thought, SWORE, I was done letting this "Mus-Roper Gator incarnation" set me up to hurt that way again--thought that it was over; just this "one last game I'm ready for", hope to win but "THAT would be a bonus, not to be expected but welcome if they could find a way..."
But somehow, one more time I was left staring at the screen with my mouth hanging open, fists clenched at my sides, arms that had been ABOUT to swing UP TD-style instead just tense, unmoving. And that emptiness in my gut, about to be filled with pain and cold anger. Oh, I have had MORE than enough of THAT feeling, of this whole deal.
Muschamp says, "We just didn't win enough games--and he's right, but it isn't JUST that. No, Will, it was the way this team failed, in ways large and small, repeatedly, sometimes wearing US (team AND fans) down, sometimes blind-siding US, for whole stretches, even in games we won, and the way you never DID learn from ANY of it, so the "BIG Let-Downs" and "BIG losses" were inevitable, THAT was what made, continues to MAKE you "a poor Coach". A "good man", yes; a good, even great defensive coach, little doubt; potentially "a good HEAD Coach", MAYBE one day. But here, now, "Sorry, no. You have been a disaster, every BIT responsible for JUST the kind of thing we saw out there today." And the worst of it, as today well-showed, your complete stubborness and refusal to face and learn from your shortcomings hasn't improved one bit since the day you got here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Feel bad for y'all still watching--can tell from your comments that we're doing that "slow-death, keep-score-respectable"-thing I least wanted to see--in another game we "woulda/shoulda/coulda" seized control of and stomped 'em in. And at the end, there'll be Muschamp walkin' off the field saying, "We made too many mistakes and didn't turn enough of those opportunities into Touchdowns...", and once again the big question you wanna scream at him, "And Whose Fault Is THAT, Coach???!!!"
This guy STILL is thinking, "If we can just get a break or two and score a coupla TDs, we can still win this thing at the end..." COACH: You HAD the breaks, you HAD the opportunities, and you did what you ALWAYS do with them: NOT GET IT DONE!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Over here on AHC, British just beat the Desert Fox at "2nd El Alamein"...Alright! I HAD that one picked right!
(Don't knock it--not like the Gator game is a whole lot less predictable, at this point)

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Pick six.....two missed FG......We are cursed. Can we forfeit a bowl game these players and definitely the coaching staff do not deserve it.

miltongator

Gator Fan
Now it's up to the offense to put together a long drive and win this thing. Oh, that's right, this is the Will Muschamp version of the Gators......Not gonna happen.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I strongly feel that had Muschamp pulled the trigger earlier on Harris he would be a hell of a lot better and comfortable with this offense. This is why Muschamp is not a good HC. He makes poor decisions and does not put his team in a position to win. He has so often played not to lose which translates into playing not to win. He does not learn from his mistakes. I hope he looks back on this and realizes his flawes as a HC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema