• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Envy to Interview Travis McGriff

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Former Gator Great, Travis McGriff, has granted an interview request to Gator Envy. I will be conducting the interview around 6:30 PM on Friday September 7. We plan to discuss Travis McGriff's involvement in the upcoming AAFL and his former days as a Florida Gator.

This is a huge breakthrough for Gator Envy. Anytime we can interview a former player, it will surely boost traffic, memberships and activity on this site. The interview will be exclusive to Gator Envy and will be one-on-one.

Here's what I need from you. Questions!

Submit your questions in this thread and I'll be sure to run them by Travis. I can't guarantee I'll ask them all, but if time allows, I'll get through as many as I can.

I hope to have the interview edited and available for mp3 download by late Friday night or Saturday morning.

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
Travis had one of the best years of a WR in Gator history in 1998. Can you ask him if he has a most memorable play or game in that season.

timbok

VIP Member
mr2bits...1 question for u..is aafl the all american football league..and is he an player or coach?

sammy

VIP Member
mr2bits...1 question for u..is aafl the all american football league..and is he an player or coach?

I know he's not a coach... he might be tyring to play. That's a good question to ask.

"What is your involvement with the AAFL?"

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I finished the interview a couple hours ago. Travis was great... I don't know how I was, being my first interview and all.

I have to run it through my audio editor and convert the sound files and then I'll have it uploaded!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema