• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 6: #18 Florida Gators vs Arkansas Razorbacks

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Holy sh*t...missed the KO watching the UGA/Tenn game coming down to the last few seconds, inside the Vol 5 yd line...last play coming up--TD Bulldogs at the end to tie, DAMNIT...oh well...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(On PIP now--and shrinkin' it...) Just feel more comfortable overall with Murphy in there.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ouch! STILL asking: Why NOT the long pass there? Look, I KNOW our Head Coach's answer to that...but how big a sample-of-failure-and-mediocrity do you need before you say, Uh, maybe we can take a shot at "One Big Bite" from time-to-time?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
BUT--Bring it back! Huge there, them making the big mistake for a change...YES!!! Purifoy hits him!!! Fumble...GATOR BALL!!!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Again: Why NOT throw to the endzone on 1st down...Now 3rd-and-11. Murphy's not as sharp so far tonight. Well, they'll nullify this one. And don't think this doesn't change things--Now they prob have to go for 3rd and 11--and in danger of getting NOTHING for The D's great work...Lookin' like the Gator offense we've come to know BEFORE JD was hurt, sad to say...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I guess they HAVE to kick it...Aw MAN...blocked: Real sh*t storm there every time Hardin comes in...Um, can him. That's at LEAST 3 points left on the field--and I am tempted to count it 7---they should have been going for SIX from the moment they took over the ball--in hurry-up mode and getting the crowd INTO it. Watch: The Razorbacks coaches will turn tables, go up-tempo now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Purifoy ALMOST gets the pick...And he'll have to take it in, too--if Murphy's off tonight, we've got practically no offense 'til the run game starts to gain traction--and we've somehow not done anything THERE or in the air. THEY are moving the ball more than us.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
we are having trouble up front...they'll adjust--but we might be down at least 7 by then...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
HUGE moment here...Blown call by our coaches, totally fooled on the quick-go. Guys, bad sign: We will be playing catch-up--and NOT just down 7, by the 2nd half...and this offense doesn't DO "multi-TD catch-up". Y'all know I'm right. Damnit.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Should I say it here, this early? I see it all coming (as the unthinkable happens---and the db catches him DEEP in the backfield but MISSES on the tackle--for the reverse TD...actually just solidifies point that I was about to make):
I remain absolutely certain coming ONTO this one that there are several losses ahead against the best teams in the conference, but a 2nd key loss early could start a snowballing slide that could in turn rip this team apart--UNLESS the decision is made immediately to change the whole approach to the season, turn it to a "2014 starts NOW", "Show it now or step aside" building project.
(Murphy way overthrows ANOTHER one--Proper throw gets him 'nother 15 yds., maybe more--all Dunbar there: When does Tyler settle down and start playing COOL again/--'cause that's what these overthrows are all about, nerves and adrenalin.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Announcers braggin' on Gator T.O.P--but NOT any use at all while you're behind.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
UGH-ly. That play needs to be an OPTION. What a CRAP series. Now they have to try to do on 3rd what they SHOULD have tried on 1st...Not surprisingly, doesn't work. This is starting to become a fiasco.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema