• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites, Week 11: Florida Gators vs Vanderbilt Commodores

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Look at the bright side, we are #1 in NCAAF in fumbles, penalties, and TIME OF POSSESSION (TOP)! Woo hoo!

Escambia94

Okay. Drinking light is on. I will be too drunk to type in a bit. Note: it is only 11:00 AM Pacific.

Escambia94

Good news: the Gators will not be relegated to the lowly BBVA Compass Bowl!

Bad news: the Gators are but assured of missing a bowl for the first time in a quarter century.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As I was leaning this morning, I have access to the game today but didn't watch it--just "popped in" periodically--then not even that after the half, though I did take a peek a couple of minutes ago. Can't really call this one a shock--but the way it is happening is sorta "the worst-case-scenario", with not just scheme but now attitude and negative mind-set dragging us down.
Still, I think it's important to remember that that being the case, and us being Florida, and IN Florida, etc. etc., there is always this: WE CAN TURN THIS THING AROUND AND BE BACK JUST AS FAST AS WE'VE FALLEN. It "just" takes a wholesale change in "all that", attitude and so on as WELL as "scheme" on offense. Look, I'm just another fan, but this one ain't that hard to figure: If WE'RE thinkin' it, ya gotta know the "Large-F-Fans with money and clout" are SURE of it! Still think our Head Coach is "safe for now", anyone? I'm tellin' ya: If it weren't for the fact that no one ELSE in the mix is goin' anywhere 'til AFTER the season, our OC, and possibly the HC himself might find themselves dismissed THIS WEEK. But that's not how it's done by Foley OR at Florida, not without major violations, etc., so this will be done (or at least attempted to be done, amid the howls from the faithful) in a measured, even-handed way for now--until the wheelin'-deelin' hits the media (which these days may not allow it all to wait until January, as I'm sure is the idea). Things could get messy, despite all the "best intentions"; it may well be up to the target-personalities to rule out the worst of the potential madness.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
I'm done with Muschamp, he lost the players. I hope we loose the rest of the schedule just so it expedites the inevitable. I would love to see Strong come back, Joker should move up to OC, and DC? maybe Muschamp just to avoid paying him his lump sum. Demote his ass.

awebbf5

VIP Member
I'm done with Muschamp, he lost the players. I hope we loose the rest of the schedule just so it expedites the inevitable. I would love to see Strong come back, Joker should move up to OC, and DC? maybe Muschamp just to avoid paying him his lump sum. Demote his ass.
Would muschamp go to d coordinator?

Nighthawk

Gator Fan
Well I can say with the up most confidence that we are F@#ked this year. We will not make a bowl at all. I am not even sure we can be G.S. unless they pull a Grambling State and don't show. At the point Billy Donvan could coach us in a better fashion. Atleast he has the passion and love for the school and kids. Muschamp couldn't even coach a pewee team to win one game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still speechless. Oh. Fuck you Muschamp.
Again: Amazing that we now feel the way we do...Gotta say he's come by it "honestly": ie. By screwing up royally, allowing the whole thing to get away from him in complete, stubborn and self-righteous inflexibility. Worst offense, practically AND philosophically speaking, for a coach.
"Fuck you, Will", indeed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema