• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Bites - Sugar Bowl: Florida vs Louisville

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can't even imagine what y'all are sayin' about this one...I'm on my way out of here before the half is even OVER--we came out flat from the start, obviously, on BOTH sides of the ball. Our guys are just not sharp...
Me, I just want to note right here, say it clear and proud: I have one amazing girlfriend, who sprang for all of this as a "present/surprise" (though less of the latter than she'd have liked), yet who knows me and cares enough to whisper in my ear a little while ago, "Hey, I'm with you, whatever you decide, but whenever you DO get to leaning in that direction, we can head back to the hotel room and just "FORGET" about all this---I've no PROBLEM with THAT!". Damn...Talk about "The right thing to say". Down as this performance is getting me, that does put it into some perspective. Worked for ME: We will now be the "Big news" of this bowl season, one more "Gator Choke", the only thing that could put THAT into the background is a TIDE-Choke...I won't be watching, though--I'm done with football for a few weeks, sad to say (not an NFL fan, if you'll recall).
(One possible "good-for-the-future" thing coming out of this mess? Well, NEXT year, when we've got that month-plus lay-off between the SEC Championship and the LAST "Plus-One" Game, those Gators still around from THIS season's team will remember how NOT to approach or prepare for the game-to-come: Muschamp-included, you MUST somehow NOT "relax", find some way to redouble your efforts to be GAME-READY WHEN GAMETIME COMES. We sure as HELL weren't this time--We basically lost it on the coin-toss!)

awebbf5

VIP Member
Can't even imagine what y'all are sayin' about this one...I'm on my way out of here before the half is even OVER--we came out flat from the start, obviously, on BOTH sides of the ball. Our guys are just not sharp...
Me, I just want to note right here, say it clear and proud: I have one amazing girlfriend, who sprang for all of this as a "present/surprise" (though less of the latter than she'd have liked), yet who knows me and cares enough to whisper in my ear a little while ago, "Hey, I'm with you, whatever you decide, but whenever you DO get to leaning in that direction, we can head back to the hotel room and just "FORGET" about all this---I've no PROBLEM with THAT!". Damn...Talk about "The right thing to say". Down as this performance is getting me, that does put it into some perspective. Worked for ME: We will now be the "Big news" of this bowl season, one more "Gator Choke", the only thing that could put THAT into the background is a TIDE-Choke...I won't be watching, though--I'm done with football for a few weeks, sad to say (not an NFL fan, if you'll recall).
(One possible "good-for-the-future" thing coming out of this mess? Well, NEXT year, when we've got that month-plus lay-off between the SEC Championship and the LAST "Plus-One" Game, those Gators still around from THIS season's team will remember how NOT to approach or prepare for the game-to-come: Muschamp-included, you MUST somehow NOT "relax", find some way to redouble your efforts to be GAME-READY WHEN GAMETIME COMES. We sure as HELL weren't this time--We basically lost it on the coin-toss!)

i wouldnt leave just yet dru

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Wait for the half-time adjustments. It will be a different team at the half, now that they have seen everything that the Louisville offense can do. Oddly enough, they have not done anything different from the regular season--throw, throw, throw.

awebbf5

VIP Member
I just don't know if we have a good enough offense to play catch up, if we do we cant allow anymore Louisville points!

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
Does Driskel know how to scan the field at all? He seems like he's too fixated on getting one throw off and clearly looking at that one receiver and if not, he resorts to a short pass to RB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema