• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 14: SEC Championship Game

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Closer than I thought it would be in the first half.
Yeah, but all that really feels like is that it's gonna come a little LATER than "expected"--and we'll disappear from rankings and discussion as " scheduled" by all those "experts" out there. And know what? F-'em! All I care about now is sering us dp what we need to do to FIX it, get ready for NEXT season.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Same formula..... bone head play by the defense after a stop....now Bama will more than likely score and officially put us out of this one

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Fucking HARRIS...... This guy does not deserve a scholarship. Coach Mac needs to send him and Hardin packing. Maybe they both can help each other move their shit out of the dorm rooms.

miltongator

Gator Fan
You just have to laugh at how bad Treon is. I don't care what recruits we get or don't get, if Treon is our QB next year, we are doomed. :mad:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
To me, by now, THIS is the bottom line, the central "sticking point".
Look, I'm NOT trying to be a smartass here--I mean it: You gotta keep learning and growing at QB as you move up to successive levels of play. If you're not learning, you're not growing--you're FALLING BEHIND. And Treon Harris CAN'T LEARN. So he can't grow. He got to this level on inate athletic skill alone, and now he's out of his depth. Now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll bet you're all as completely sick as I am of what we've seen in our team for far too long: Gotta be, let's see, SIX YEARS of inept offense, 6 seasons since Tebow left, followed by Meyer's last/LOST season (ADDAZIO S defacto Head Coach, for crying out loud! Even calling him "OC" seems a terrible joke, in retrospect--I mean, look at his BC team right now), then Muschamp...Mac's tried, manahed more for awhile than anyone thought possible, but w Treon in there the chickens have truly come home to roost...
"Coach, ya hotta tear it down, get something, AMYTHING else goin' there!"

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
He really needs to evaluate his motivation to be a QB.....Hes gotta realize that it just aint there. You either have it or you dont and he clearly does not have it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
To all your comments above, brothers: Yes. And worst of all, it seems to repeatedly follow a similar script. That's what I'm saying: This pattern has to be SMASHED TO LITTLE PIECES. Burn it down, Mac.

miltongator

Gator Fan
To all your comments above, brothers: Yes. And worst of all, it seems to repeayedly follow a similar script. That's what I'm saying: This pattern has to be SMASHED TO LITTLE PIECES. Burn it down, Mac.
He'll burn it down, as soon as he gets a QB who is at least mediocre.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is the one who truly NEEDS to transfer out if he wants/needs QB glory: Get yr ass over to some DIII school, Treon. The 200 fans in the stands each Saturday may carry you off the field when you beat Little Sisters of the Perpetual Scowl!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
For a "lock down" corner, Ive seen Hargraves get burnt for TDs way to many times.
Yeah, been wondering bout that. Some combo of worn down.dog tired, and maybe partly defense beginning to resent offense, wondering "Whats it all FOR???"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Anyway, tbis one going EXACTLY as I feared...Followed the "script", will "LOOK" like "big Tide win", covered that way in media, but...Well, we know truth, and its ugly in its own way.

miltongator

Gator Fan
It's hard to believe that we don't have one QB we could put into the game. WTF! Put me in for the love of God. I could do as good as Treon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema