• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 13: Senior Day Sunshine State Showdown

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(One last q, one with no expected answer: How did we or ANYONE ever believe that Treon was worth anything at ALL as a starting QB???)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It's an exercise in futility with Treon in there.
Yes. "An exercise in futility". Even now. That about sums up the whole deal since he took over--and he's getting WORSE , not better.

Um, idea is to SCORE, guys. Oh no-- and here comes " futility" himself, Hardin, to try the 51 yarder. Of COURSE he misses it. "Mac--Sorry, but just SAY it: Nothing you or anyone ELSE can do with an offense (UN-)run by Treon Harris..."

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
In Nuss' defense, he has little to work with.
I don't buy it. I'm not saying we should be this an offense juggernaut but give me a fucking break. Fundamentals..... Throw the ball, catch the ball, and block someone in the opposite uniform for goodness sake. There is no excuse for such a poor offense with no, zero improvement and we are representing the east. What a fucking joke.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Crap QB--and no alt.
Crap kicker--and no alt. Both are lost as football players.
Our D and special teams have had their chances to at least even things on the scoreboard taken by the officials.
Can't watch. Won't listen to the loud-mouthed morons and professional Gator-haters on radio and TV ignore the truth and details, attack and dismiss us.
So I'm DONE with this season, I think.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This will be the first time in almost 40 years that I have turned off a Gator Game. I do not have enough alcohol or patience. By, guys. See you next season. Getting drunk now, and turning off social media.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't buy it. I'm not saying we should be this an offense juggernaut but give me a fucking break. Fundamentals..... Throw the ball, catch the ball, and block someone in the opposite uniform for goodness sake. There is no excuse for such a poor offense with no, zero improvement and we are representing the east. What a fucking joke.
Treon Harris is the worst fucking quarterback. That asshole needs to go back to smoking pot and getting suspended. Asshole.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
This will be the first time in almost 40 years that I have turned off a Gator Game. I do not have enough alcohol or patience. By, guys. See you next season. Getting drunk now, and turning off social media.

Check out Sportscenter with two good looking ladies hosting.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Mark my words fellas.... if we do not start to show even the slightest bit of improvement on the offense side of the ball recruits....well good recruits will not give us the time of day.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Guarantee a 3 and out coming. Why hold a kicking try out and not use him. Whats the worse that could happen.....another miss

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema