• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 12: Florida vs the other Driskel

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Well lets not kid ourselves.....even if we lose this game we really never had a shot at a SEC title or playoff shot. We got a long way to go. Even on the defense side of the ball.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
So what? Treon Harris cannot get the ball into the end zone. We needed #93 Bryan to drag the defense a few more yards.

Escambia94

Well lets not kid ourselves.....even if we lose this game we really never had a shot at a SEC title or playoff shot. We got a long way to go. Even on the defense side of the ball.

Yeah. We have definitely seen the peak of our season. The Gators at the very least will match 9 wins for a first year coach, and will earn a spot in the SEC championship game in the new coach's first season, but I do not see how the Gators can beat FSU and Bama. Right now, I am wondering if they can beat FAU and whomever they get for the bowl game.

Escambia94

I figured it out: both the Gator offense and defense are on strike, as a sign of solidarity against the NCAA decision to uphold the entire year suspension on Will Grier.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Now we got more more players hurt..... just dont understand how we have so many players hurt year to year....MAN UP GUYS

Escambia94

This game is so dadgum interesting that I am looking up facts on Laura Rutledge, the SECN announcer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema