• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Game 2, Sat. Sept 8 @ Kyle Field, College Station

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
GEEZ--Driskel drives me nuts even when he MAKES the play--waited WAY too long there, finally ran for it.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I dare not get ahead of myself here. Seems to me he screwed up again by waiting too long--and gets lucky with the incomplete--but it means nothing, 'cause we can't PROTECT him...he doesn't come off the primary well at ALL--what's-his-face is right about that. I thought he was an accomplished QB when he got here, but apparently not.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is looking more and more like a "heartbreak team"--they do just enough to keep you hanging in, hoping for a miracle, then breaking your heart...don't you feel it? I can't stop watching, but it sure doesn't FEEL, there hasn't been any real sign, that our guys are gonna pull this one out at the end, does it?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
How many cahnces are we gonna GET here? We've been outplayed on the road, we've lost some of our best guys, have blown chances left and right. but STILL have a shot at the lead.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wadda ya kno'? Now the pressure's on THEM--and our D has begun to show up...awful quiet--in the stadium AND next door! (Not ready to whoop and holler yet, tho'...but if we DO pull this out, oh, I will be an ASSHOLE!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema