1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FSU game score predictions

Discussion in 'Gator Football' started by Swampman, Nov 25, 2008.

1. shandsgator8

shandsgator8 VIP Member

38-20

I think 1-2 turnovers by us and our banged up defensive line will allow FSU to keep it relatively close.

2. Gator1964

Gator1964 Gator Fan

Im guessing 56-24 UF

3. kengatorfan

kengatorfan Gator Fan

48 to 31 Gators.

4. GRITS523

GRITS523 Gator Fan

I'm with Shandsgator on this one; as much as I'd like it, it's not going to be a shutout.

Keep in mind:
    -FSU is playing at home (however 2 of their 3 losses have been at home).
    -While FSU has 3 losses, none of these losses have been by more than 10 points.

However, UF is looking unbeatable right now, as well as high-scoring, and they'll win if they stay focused and play well.

They've got to play the WHOLE game; FSU wants this win badly! The Gators must put the Citadel game behind them and remember they're going to have to work hard through the entire game and not let their guard down.

48-31, Gators

GO GATORS!

5. shandsgator8

shandsgator8 VIP Member

Great predictions you all. The only thing I got right was knowing we'd turn the ball over at least once. Oh well.

6. Escambia94

Escambia94 Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE) Moderator

I predicted the wrong score, but I got my injury prediction correct. I still haven't heard how serious Percy Harvin is hurt.

7. GRITS523

GRITS523 Gator Fan

Dang I was (happily) wrong! Although I'm not sure anyone was expecting that weather. Harvin's injury looked bad...

8. shandsgator8

shandsgator8 VIP Member

Sometimes it's good to be wrong!

I'm usually slightly more conservative with my predictions with Florida.

9. O-town Gator

O-town Gator Gator Fan

45-15 Gators, and State Champions. Doesn't get any better than that!

The sun is Orange,
    The sky is Blue,
    FSU SUCKS
    and so does the"U"