• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Floridas D Best

SWAMPTHING08

Gator Fan
after that game against fsu i think FLA D is the best in the country. Ponder threw more ints than tds but than Ponder never threw one.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
We have a good defense, but our line isn't going to be able to stop Alabama's bruising running game.

Honestly, I think we need to put 8 in the box and make JPW beat us with his arm. When he's under pressure, he's not the best QB and will throw INTs like it's nobody's business.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We have a good defense, but our line isn't going to be able to stop Alabama's bruising running game.

Honestly, I think we need to put 8 in the box and make JPW beat us with his arm. When he's under pressure, he's not the best QB and will throw INTs like it's nobody's business.

The Bama quarterback is not the best, but he is better when he can run to his strong side and throw. He is not a pocket passer--that is where he throws his INTs. If he wants to beat us, he will stay in the pocket for handoffs to his RBs, and when the Florida D gets some pressure on him, he will throw on the run and play better.

It's going to be tough. We can't push their O-Line around, their RBs are bruisers, and their QB throws better when he gets flushed.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
We also need to get Sturgis to pound the kickoffs onto the Endzone 'cause trying to place the ball on the kickoffs is just not working and that's giving them much too good field position!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema