• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida vs. Tennessee Score Prediction

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
volunteer-logo.gif

#4 Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Volunteers
Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 3:30 PM ET
Neyland Stadium - Knoxville , TN
Game Discussion | Sports Book | Tickets

Predict the score to Saturday's Game!

My guess is 42-20 Gators!

Gatordone

Gator Fan
My guess at the final score?

48-10 GATORS!

Usually this town is FULL of Gatorhaters. They've all been pretty quiet this year though...humph

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
21-17 Gators. I see another low scoring affair, even though Tennessee seems weaker than in past years.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Regardless of what Vegas says I am convinced with the way the Gators have been playing that they are saving up energy for later in the season, especially Georgia and the SEC championships. It means Tebow may not get the Heisman, but it might be a smarter way to play (unlike the days of Spurrier with us being accused of running up scores).

TNgator55

Gator Fan
38 - 24. Most Vol fans up around here, are already saying they will proably lose, which is fine with me. Being the lonely Gator fan at work, I like walking in on Monday, with my orange and blue and bragging rights for another year.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I could see the game being tied at halftime... something like 17-17 or even UT being up at halftime 20-17. But the Gators always come out strong in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Like I said in my post above.. 42-20. Even though vegas has us at like -8.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema