• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida vs. Georgia

awebbf5

VIP Member
i think after dunlap is in the backfield all day we will end up with the win,im gonna say 35-24 gators, tebow with at least 2 rushing touchdowns and georgia see's we dont have to dance to win the game.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i think after dunlap is in the backfield all day we will end up with the win,im gonna say 35-24 gators, tebow with at least 2 rushing touchdowns and georgia see's we dont have to dance to win the game.

Tebow is probably still the first option down near the goal line rushing the ball. I look for Dunlap to get 2 sacks and 4 tackles for loss and Rainey close to 100 all purpose yards and a tochdown or two. We win 42-28.

Dave82689

Gator Fan
all i have to say

is that last year we stood at 15 out of 17 games against georgia we won, so i think if i was a betting man my money is on florida, and i am a betting man
hehe

Go Gators!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema