• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida n Michigan

omg i just realized tht u guys r playing us. this sucks. i like both teams alot. u guys r gonna walk all over us. we have never ever been good at stopping good running quarterbacks and our offense sucks, my predicted score Florida over michigan liek 62-17

While I agree, I doubt you really think that. lol

Go Gators!

actually, i may ba michigan fan and im from michigan but i actually put my own team down, cuz i cant stand them sometimes, they play so horrible sometimes n it makes me wanna hurt somebody, mostly chad henne or crappy qb, who throws 3 interceptions a game

Michigan will always be a national team with great respect - your fan base just hates losing to OSU. This year is not the norm. Thank you for beating ND this year though! They (ND) have received so many BS rankings over the years. :)

I feel for ya. I can not picture what it would be like to lose to FSU that much. We are having a nice run right now against them and that should not change for the next couple of years at least. Trust me - I would rather see Michigan beat OSU most years.

preachinGator

VIP Member
hell,, the last time we had confidence was when we had tom brady btw for those who dont know, that is who's in my avatar. but yea about a decade

as much as I hate to do this, MichWolverine, here is a reminder:

copied from gatorzone.com

Wed Jan 1, 2003 Michigan (Outback Bowl)Boxscore Tampa, FL 11:00AM(ET) ESPN GRN L(30-38)

I will have to say though, we have a much better team this year and while Michigan doesn't have an "excellent team" they are still a "good" team. ANYTHING can happen.

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Troy Smith wins Heisman, UF embarrasses his team in bowl. Tim Tebow wins Heisman, please don't let history repeat.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I cannot wait to go to this game and see the Heisman winner again. I'm hoping for a better result than the Auburn game and i think i will get it. This will be my kids first game and they are very excited. I started em young and taught em right. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :D

we wont b good next year cuz our freshman qb is gonna suck next year, maybe..... he did throw 3 td pass against somebody...... wow i cant believe we won that game!!! that i think is the only bowl game lloyd carr ever won

UGAsucks

VIP Member
me being a gator fan first, and mich fan third...yeah two my top three teams are big ten...im really excited to see two of my three favorite teams against each other...than my number 2 team the illini in the rose bowl

but im gonna say

florida 38 michigan 20

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
I don't care for Michigan at all. I still think the Big 10 is overrated most years. They play the weakest non-conference games I've ever seen. we had 3 weak non-confs but we play 7 or 8 teams in the SEC that are ranked, so it doesn't make sense to play top tier non-confs for us.

Anyway, we should roll over Michigan, as long as Tebow's hand is healed. If he fumbles because of a cast or something is the only way it is even close.

well sir u dont have to b a dick(excuse my language) about it, thank you very much, i mean, cmon if i already said were gonna lose why do u say it again to rub it in? and yes the big ten does suck, cuz nobody knew that already???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema