• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. UK Wildcats 10/20 Official Game Thread

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Touchdown!!! 1 yard jump pass to Aaron Hernandez!!:bananajump: :Banana: :Banane25: :Banane29: Go Gators! 21-10. Sack by Justin Trattou! 21-10 at the half baby!

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
I was really expecting Tebow to take over on the ground, but he hasn't dominated from there yet. I guarantee that the winner of this game's quarterback will be the Heisman front runner.

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
Haha, penalty on the Caldwell reception and it pushes them back five. Still doesn't matter because next play Caldwell gets another one.

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
Yessir! Nice onside recovery, but that's some moronic playcall from Kentucky. Big momentum shift if it's indeed Florida ball.

Jurrr

Gator Fan
damn, we need to catch those balls in the end zone, oh well we can get a field goal and still be up by 14

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
I'm surprised that Woodson hasn't consistently challenged us with deep passes. That's got to be where we're weakest at is our secondary since we're so young.

Doe or Die

Gator Fan
Wow, Dickey Lyons Jr. has been today's gamebreaker. Touchdown 38-31, and it's likely going to be onside time. Come on Gator hands team!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Long pass to Harvin! Down at about the 1. Tebow to the right! TOUCHDOWN!:bananajump: 45-31 Gators. Game over!:Banane37:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema