• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. UK Wildcats 10/20 Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
kentucky-logo.gif

#15 Florida Gators vs. #7 Kentucky Wildcats
Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 3:30 PM ET CBS
Commonwealth Stadium - Lexington, KY​

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Im excited for this one because being from IN this is the only game I can get to this year. And Game Day being there will be huge!

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Let's Go Gators the guys better not take this trip litely because Kentucky can ball, they can score and against a no pressure defense woodson is gonna be able to stand back there and throw, throw, throw. Hopefully the Gators can get some pressure and cover this week. I think them having a week off will def. help. Let's go chomp some Wildcats Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!

greggcowan

VIP Member
My wife and I are heading to Lexington from PA. Anyone by chance going to the game who wants to hook up......I'd love to meet some of you guys. (Not to mention..... watch eachothers backs....ha ha ha ha)

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I wish i could go but im not gonna make it. Thanks for representing for the orange and blue and good luck it is gonna be a good game. Go Gators!!!!!

Gator Bo'

This will be a big win for Florida considering we lost to LSU a couple weeks ago and then Kentucky beat them in three overtimes. The bye last week could make or break us. If we can bring the defense we should be good, gotta get woodson out of the pocket, make him uncomfortable. You know we got the offense to put points on the board. Either way lets see what our 'ol boys can do.

timbok

VIP Member
This will be a big game for both teams,Florida wins they get back into the top 10,Kentucky wins..they get a top 5 spot

gatorbucfan

Gator Fan
Kentucky game

I think this will be a great game. Gators need to bring it, they'll be fired up in Lexington for this matchup. They need to open it up a little, they played too conservative against Auburn and LSU, and didn't take enough shots downfield.

Tebow is going to have to chuck the ball around against the KY secondary. Our defense has to step it up and get pressure up the middle and contain on the outsides. We have done a decent job of stopping the ball, but not enough pressure on the opposing QB's.

I think our Gators will not lose 3 games in a row. We will be gunning with all of our ammo in this one. This has to be a statement game that the Gators are a legit team!

My Prediction: Gators 31 KY 20

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think this will be a great game. Gators need to bring it, they'll be fired up in Lexington for this matchup. They need to open it up a little, they played too conservative against Auburn and LSU, and didn't take enough shots downfield.

Tebow is going to have to chuck the ball around against the KY secondary. Our defense has to step it up and get pressure up the middle and contain on the outsides. We have done a decent job of stopping the ball, but not enough pressure on the opposing QB's.

I think our Gators will not lose 3 games in a row. We will be gunning with all of our ammo in this one. This has to be a statement game that the Gators are a legit team!

My Prediction: Gators 31 KY 20

Yeah. We are a legit team. Just had some bad breaks. We will open it up. No doubt in my mind. And I expect our defense will be getting pressure on Woodson. Even if they have to blitz. We MUST get pressure on Woodson. And agreed on the lack of deep balls; we need more.

suedon70

Gator Fan
Game's just started...crap Wildcats 7, Gators 0.....:mad:

Not a great start, but it's early......

GO GATORS!!!:bananalama:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
w00t!:bananajump: I just got 2500 in vCash:) I bet 500 vCash that Ingram would Score a touchdown and he just did at 5/1 odds. Go Gators!:Banana:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
4 yard sack by Harvey! 12 yard sack by Cunningham! Missed 48 yard field goal.:bananajump: :Banana: :Banane37: :Banane29:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema