• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. UK Wildcats 10/20 Official Game Thread

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Heck yea! Way to go Gators. lovin the offense and the defense was def. better, getting sacks and playing hard. Nice job by the Florida Gators!!!!!!!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Heck yea! Way to go Gators. lovin the offense and the defense was def. better, getting sacks and playing hard. Nice job by the Florida Gators!!!!!!!!

Sacks (6) were nice and the playing hard part but we still gave up 37 points and 512 yards. I expected our defense to be much better than it has been so far this year. It's been sorry so far. I hope we start to improve some. Experience is everything in college football and it is one thing we do not have, on the defensive side of the ball especially. Not to sound negative or anything but I do hope we improve for the Georgia game coming up. Although that last TD was meaningless. We weren't even defending the play cause with no time left they had no chance to win anyways. So the final score was a little inflated. Overall a nice win though. Go Gators!:)

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I have to agree with you. But a win is a win and the Gators needed a win. It's hard to watch this years defense after the dominant defense the Gators had last year. Hopefully they get better and better and take care of Georgia!!!!!!!! Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I Was So Proud Of Florida, I Always Get Dressed In All My Gator Clothes When They Play Lol, Great Victory Gators!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema