• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators vs. South Carolina Game Cocks Official Thread

Gamecock_Aholic

Gator Fan
Nope. I heard he made the trip but WON'T PLAY. But then later someone kept telling me he will play. All it is is rumors. Nothing confirmed. We will find out come game time.

i guess so. i cant wait for the game. i think florida wins, but i still love to watch my gamecocks!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
But, then again, this was his MOTHER speaking. It isn't really up to her if he makes he trip or not, is it?? I mean if the team wanted Percy to make the trip I'm sure he would. Mommy don't run the team.;)

At the half - 27-14.

That is great, but I really feel we should be up by at least 10/11 more points.

I hope we really put it to them and not leave us just 13 ahead going into the 4th. SOS can score very quickly.

Go Gators!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
That was an awesome game. A little work to do in the red zone, but all in all wow. I almost hate to say this, but I absolutely love watching Gator Football more than PSU. It just seems a little more exciting to me.

Maybe it's just that I have you all cheering with me...lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema