• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gator haters abound in SEC

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Since its ky week it's only right that this comes from a kentucky.com blogger..................

In 2006, for his book Dixieland Delight, Nashville lawyer and FanHouse columnist Clay Travis spent 12 weeks attending 12 football games at 12 Southeastern Conference stadiums.
One thing Travis brought away from the experience was that despite their differing quirky traditions, their selfish rooting interests and their distaste for their natural rivals, SEC fans are united by one worthy cause.
They all hate Florida.
More HERE..
:D:D:D (More like GatorEnvy than Gatorhate.....)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Let Slimebaum and the others hate us as much as they want; it's no skin off our noses. :tt2:

Let them call us arrogant; hell, we have every right to gloat since we've won 2 NC's and have a Heisman winner in a 4-year time span. Our kids worked hard to achieve all they've accomplished and have nothing to be ashamed of.

Plus, Urban Meyer's staying put in Gainesville - he said so this summer.

Hey, SOS once said that "if everybody hates you, you must be doing something right".

Like my sig says, if you ain't a Gator, you're Gator bait!

Swampman

VIP Member
It is amazing how every single college football fan in the country that isn't a Gator is a Gator hater. No team is hated more than the Gators. Is it because we're so good? Are the fans too cocky? I wonder...

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
It is amazing how every single college football fan in the country that isn't a Gator is a Gator hater. No team is hated more than the Gators. Is it because we're so good? Are the fans too cocky? I wonder...

I disagree. Notre Dame is hated as well as USC just as much as UF. I welcome it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema