• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida/Bama: The hottest rivalry in sports

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
No, I don't.

And I'm sorry, but your Sports Times Network "poll" in your sidebar is dead wrong. NO WAY does Boise warrant a higher ranking than Florida; until they can prove week in and week out that they can beat the nation's toughest teams - as well as stop all their childish whining - they don't deserve squat.

And just how is Tebow "overhyped" and it a "joke" that we lose Tebow and still be considered a contender in the polls? I'd like an explanation.

From the sounds of that article you wrote, it seems as though your user name is an oxymoron. From the gist of those articles you wrote on your site, especially your review of Florida from SEC Media Days which is wrong on a few points, it seems to me that you're more of a Bama fan.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Bama not Florida's biggest in the SEC (UcheaT and UGA) though they did face the Tide seven times for the SEC title. I still think that the Gators would have won last year's game if Dun@$$ didn't drink and drive or at least the game would have been closer.

Tebow Fan

Gator Fan
No, I don't.

And I'm sorry, but your Sports Times Network "poll" in your sidebar is dead wrong. NO WAY does Boise warrant a higher ranking than Florida; until they can prove week in and week out that they can beat the nation's toughest teams - as well as stop all their childish whining - they don't deserve squat.

And just how is Tebow "overhyped" and it a "joke" that we lose Tebow and still be considered a contender in the polls? I'd like an explanation.

From the sounds of that article you wrote, it seems as though your user name is an oxymoron. From the gist of those articles you wrote on your site, especially your review of Florida from SEC Media Days which is wrong on a few points, it seems to me that you're more of a Bama fan.

College football is down this year. Even Bama has a re-tooled defense which gave up 18 td's in yesterday's scrimmage. There's more beef towards where Texas is ranked. Meyer could easily drop the first Bama game and FSU and still win the SEC. Bama could easily lose to Arky, too

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
College football is down this year. Even Bama has a re-tooled defense which gave up 18 td's in yesterday's scrimmage. There's more beef towards where Texas is ranked. Meyer could easily drop the first Bama game and FSU and still win the SEC. Bama could easily lose to Arky, too

Don't count on that school out west beating UF. In spite of what the media says, the jury's still out on Jimbo. I don't see them being that much of a factor at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema